Sunday, November 02, 2014

Renoma Cafe Gallery (Relocated to Ikon Connaught)

Every time I used Jalan Bukit Bintang to go to Imbi Market, this Renoma Cafe Gallery always caught my attention. Thus, I decided to give it a try. The atmosphere of the cafe is very artistic due to the painting on the walls and the cafe instantly gives me a grand feeling when i first stepped in.
The artistic paintings on the wall.
The Set Menu ( 2 Course set lunch is priced at RM29.90++ and 3 Course set lunch just an additional RM10++)
 Bread and butter (with garlic) before the meal

 The Bar
 With an additional RM7++ you can enjoy a glass of mocktail. Our choices of the day are Virgin Lychee Mojito (soda, brown sugar, lychee fruit, lime and mint leaves)  and Funkadelic (grapefruit, pineapple, orange and cranberry).
Vintage Caesar Salad 

 French Onion Soup 
 Sea Prawn Aglio Olio
 Sirloin Steak served with Mushroom Ragout Fettuccine
 Chocolate Cake 
Cappuccino
Latte


Comments: Overall it has been a very good experience. The service was quite good. In our surprise, the Head Chef came out to greet us and ask us for feedback on the food which is a very rare occasion unless you dine at fine dining restaurants.

**The cafe has been recently relocated to The Ikon, Taman Connaught, Cheras and it has been renamed as Renoma Cafe.

Tel: 03-9107 9396

Opening hours: 10.00am-10.00pm

Address:
Lot G-11, Level G,
Ikon Connaught
60, Jalan Cerdas,
Taman Connaught,
56100 Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia.
Source: http://www.ikonconnaught.com/visit.asp 


For more information, kindly visit Renoma Cafe official Facebook page here.

1 comment:

  1. had brunch in this place one afternoon, food not too bad but service is terrible. They totally forgot one of my order, but just kept asking me to wait wait wait. when I ask them they did not even admit they forgot my order instead they told me to wait. In the mean time we finish the other dish that I ordered. My wife finish a cup of hot chocolate just to find that there was some shining stuff on the bottom of the cup. it was a piece of aluminium foil. I told the cashier and waiter but they kind of ignore the thing. did not even apologies

    ReplyDelete